Crafting minimalistic, chic designs fused with thoughtful strategy to bring brands to life. Get your dream website and elevate your business today
Looking to elevate your brand and business so that you can stand out from the competition with a high-end stunning e-commerce website? We’ll build you a stunning, high-end website that showcases your brand and products while captivating your clients or customers.
TIME AND INVESTMENT?
The timelines may vary, but in general a project takes about 2-4 weeks.
The investment starts at 1000 USD. Yes, we do offer payment plans.
We require 50% upfront to secure your project in our calendar, 25% halfway through the project and 25% upon completion.
We would love to be able to start ASAP, however our availability varies throughout the year due to the scope of your specific project. We recommend reaching out to us at least 2 months in advance of your ideal launch date.
Get started today by filling out the form below
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do payments work? Quality is an investment, my standard form of payment is 50% upfront to secure your project, 25% halfway through the project and 25% upon completion. I am happy to offer a flexible payment option based on your needs (not project milestones). I’ll discuss a payment plans with each client and decide on a payment solution that best fits. It is my
goal to make high quality design accessible to those who are just starting out, looking for something new or more advance.
2. What platforms do you build website on? I use Squarespace, Wix and Shopify to build my clients websites. During our consultation call we will discuss your needs and recommend which is best suited for you and the longevity of your business.
*Standard inclusions are typically as follows:
~ branding package: Mood Board, Custom Brand Stratgey, Logo & logo variations, Color Palette, Typography Hierarchy, Brand Manual.
I will work with you to identify which assets are needed to ensure each and every touchpoint of your new brand is cohesive. Although not an exhaustive list, some typical collateral items are product packaging (labels, boxes, hang tags, tissue paper, etc), business cards, stationery, social media templates, + more.
3. Why invest in professional brand & web design? Brand and web design are the forefront
representatives of your business, and crafting them to be intentional, timeless
and connect with your ideal customer is essential. I take my clients investments seriously and craft each aspect of my projects to add immense value to the brands with the intention to make sales.
4. Is branding required to book a website? Although most of my clients collaborate with both brand & web design, it is not required to go through branding with K. Jones Studio to build a website together - however I must review your current branding to it is comprehensive
5. When can we get started? During our consultation call we will discuss the project start date. This is affected by factors such as availability, how prepared the content is (i.e. having photos, product, etc ready), as well as the readiness of the client to dedicate the time to the project. I take timelines seriously and only work with clients who are serious about their projects.
6. Do I have to get professional photos for my website? Preferably, yes, I do require professional photos for all web projects. Why? I could design the most beautiful website in the world, but if the photos on that website are of poor quality and unappealing, the website would fail to convert clients and serve its purpose. I take our clients investment in design seriously - if we’re going to do this, let’s do it right.
7. What content do I need to provide for the website? Clients are responsible for providing professional photos, all finalized copy/text, and all product/package information in a neat and organized manner. Although I provide content workbooks and templates to make the process as simple as possible, photography and content writing is not included in my packages. At minimum the first draft of your copy must be provided by the project start date.
8. My content won't be ready for a while, can we still start? Although I find having content ready at the start of a project makes the entire process flow much more smoothly, I do
understand sometimes it’s not always possible to have all your content ready by the start
date. While I can use placeholder images while waiting for brand photos at the
beginnings of web projects, copy is ALWAYS due before beginning the project.